Free Facebook Video Downloader helps eInfoDesk’s users in downloading videos from Facebook social network very fast and quick for free of cost.
Facebook is one of the most widely used social media and networking platforms around the globe. Facebook was founded in the year 2004 by Marc Zuckerberg and his fellow Harvard College Students and Roommates (Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes).
Facebook along with WhatsApp and Instagram are now owned by American Company ‘Meta Platforms, Inc.” formerly known as ‘TheFacebook, Inc‘. The name ‘Facebook’ was derived from the ‘face book directories‘ often given to American university students.
Facebook is the 3rd mostly visited website or social networking site around the world with whooping 2.93 billion monthly active users.
Facebook Video Downloader
The team of eInfoDesk is providing a video downloader where a user of eInfoDesk can download the videos on Facebook using this. Most of the users find it hard to download and save the Facebook videos on their mobile phones, personal computers, and laptops. They search the web for techniques and methods of downloading videos from Facebook, and ultimately will land on spam websites with multiple distracting advertisements.
Keeping in mind of that issues, eInfoDesk team launched a video downloader that download videos from almost all social media networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. A user find it very easy to download videos using ‘eInfoDesk Video Downloader‘. The user interface of eInfoDesk Video Downloader is very clear and non-distractive. It make use of clear Ad-sense banner ads for its maintenance.
How To Download Videos From Facebook
Downloading videos using eInfoDesk Video Downloader is quite simple, easy, and very quick. The steps involved in downloading videos from Facebook using eInfoDesk Video Downloader are as follows –
- Step-1: Open Facebook (Either in your computer or mobile)
- Step-2: Scroll down the home feed of Facebook and If you find any interesting video then choose it or Search the Song, Movie, or any Video using the search bar of Facebook.
- Step-3: You will find ‘Share‘ button on the bottom right corner of the Facebook video. In case of mobiles, you have to click on ‘Share‘ on the bottom right corner of Facebook video, and then click on ‘More Options‘ and then ‘Copy’.
- Step-4: Copy the ‘Link‘ of the Facebook video shown on the computer. In case of mobiles, click on ‘Copy‘, and the link is copied.
- Step-5: Paste the copied link of Facebook video in our eInfoDesk Video Downloader, and click on ‘Download‘.
- Step-6: Wait for few seconds, It will automatically get scrolled down and the different video qualities with different download links will be shown. If it is not scrolled down automatically then you have to scroll the screen down by yourself.
- Step-7: Choose the video quality and click on it. Your video download will start automatically within 5 seconds.