Free Pinterest Video Downloader helps eInfoDesk’s users in downloading videos from Pinterest social network very fast and quick for free of cost
Pinterest is one of the most widely used social media sharing and networking platforms around the globe. Pinterest provides unique way of saving and sharing the media content like images, animated GIFs, and videos in the form of pins. The pins can be categorized into different pin boards.
Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. Pinterest allow its users to discover the pins they love and save them to their Pinterest boards to keep the ideas organized and easy to find.
Pinterest was founded in January, 2010 by Paul Sciarra, Evan Sharp, and Ben Silbermann. The Headquarters of Pinterest are located in Sans Francisco, California, U. S.. There are millions of users actively using Pinterest monthly with billions of pins.
The team of eInfoDesk is providing a video downloader where a user of eInfoDesk can download the videos on Pinterest using this. Most of the users find it hard to download and save the Pinterest videos on their mobile phones, personal computers, and laptops. They search the web for techniques and methods of downloading videos from Pinterest, and ultimately will land on spam websites with multiple distracting advertisements.
Keeping in mind of that issues, eInfoDesk team launched a video downloader that download videos from almost all social media networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. A user will find it very easy to download videos using ‘eInfoDesk Video Downloader‘. The user interface of eInfoDesk Video Downloader is very clear and non-distractive. It makes use of clear Ad-sense banner ads for its maintenance.
How To Download Videos From Pinterest
Downloading videos using eInfoDesk Video Downloader is quite simple, easy, and very quick. The steps involved in downloading videos from Pinterest using eInfoDesk Video Downloader are as follows –
- Step-1: Open Pinterest (Either in your computer or mobile)
- Step-2: Scroll down the home feed of Pinterest and If you find any interesting video then choose it or Search the Song, Movie, or any Video using the search bar of Pinterest, or else open the profile of any Pinterest user that you are following and choose the video of that user.
- Step-3: In the case of computer desktop screen, you will find ‘Share‘ on the right corner of the Pinterest video, click on it. In case of mobiles, you have to click on ‘Share‘ found on bottom of Pinterest video.
- Step-4: Then click on ‘Copy Link‘ of the Pinterest video shown on the computer. In case of mobiles, click on ‘Copy Link‘, and the link will be copied.
- Step-5: Paste the copied link of Pinterest video in our eInfoDesk Video Downloader, and click on ‘Download‘.
- Step-6: Wait for few seconds, it will automatically get scrolled down and the different video qualities with different download links will be shown. If it is not scrolled down automatically then you have to scroll the screen down by yourself.
- Step-7: Choose the video quality and click on it. Your video download will start automatically within 5 seconds.