Free Twitter Video Downloader helps eInfoDesk’s users in downloading videos from Twitter social network very fast and quick for free of cost
Twitter is one of the most widely used social networking platform across the globe. Twitter is owned and operated by an American company “Twitter, Inc.“. Twitter enable its users to post and share ‘280 characters limited‘ short messages which they called them as ‘Tweets‘.
The registered users of Twitter can post, like, share, and retweet the tweets, whereas the unregistered users can only able to read the public tweets. Twitter was founded by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in March 2006, and It was launched in July 2006.
The headquarters of Twitter is located in Sans Francisco, California, U.S., and Twitter has more than 25 offices around the world. There are millions of monthly active users of Twitter doing billions of Tweets regularly.
Twitter Video Downloader
The team of eInfoDesk is providing a video downloader where a user of eInfoDesk can download the videos on Twitter using this. Most of the users find it hard to download and save the Twitter videos on their mobile phones, personal computers, and laptops. They search the web for techniques and methods of downloading videos from Twitter, and ultimately will land on spam websites with multiple distracting advertisements.
Keeping in mind of that issues, eInfoDesk team launched a video downloader that download videos from almost all social media networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. A user will find it very easy to download videos using ‘eInfoDesk Video Downloader‘. The user interface of eInfoDesk Video Downloader is very clear and non-distractive. It makes use of clear Ad-sense banner ads for its maintenance.
How To Download Videos From Twitter
Downloading videos using eInfoDesk Video Downloader is quite simple, easy, and very quick. The steps involved in downloading videos from Twitter using eInfoDesk Video Downloader are as follows –
- Step-1: Open Twitter (Either in your computer or mobile)
- Step-2: Scroll down the home feed of Twitter and If you find any interesting video then choose it or Search the Song, Movie, or any Video using the search bar of Twitter, or else open the profile of any Twitter user that you are following and choose the video posted by that user.
- Step-3: In the case of computer desktop screen, you will find ‘Share‘ on the bottom right corner of the Twitter video, click on it. In case of mobiles, you have to click on ‘Share‘ found on bottom right corner of Twitter video.
- Step-4: Then click on ‘Copy Link To Tweet‘ of the Twitter video shown on the computer. In case of mobiles, click on ‘Copy Link To Tweet‘, and the link will be copied.
- Step-5: Paste the copied link of Twitter video in our eInfoDesk Video Downloader, and click on ‘Download‘.
- Step-6: Wait for few seconds, it will automatically get scrolled down and the different video qualities with different download links will be shown. If it is not scrolled down automatically then you have to scroll the screen down by yourself.
- Step-7: Choose the video quality and click on it. Your video download will start automatically within 5 seconds.